Ingredients (20 pieces)
|Onion (5 mm piece)||100 g|
|Carrot (5 mm piece)||50 g|
|Green peas||50 g|
|Corn kernels||30 g|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix||2 cubes|
|Individually wrapped cheese bites||20 pieces|
|Beaten egg||As needed|
|Fine panko or breadcrumbs||As needed|
|Deep frying oil||As needed|
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat and stir-fry the onion and carrot.
- After they became soft, add the green peas, corn, and the specified amount of water. Once this comes to a boil, turn off the heat. Break off Golden Curry Mix pieces and add them in, then stir until they are melted.
Return to medium heat and stir as it simmers for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, then add rice and mix together well. Transfer onto a cooling tray to cool.
- Split (3) into 20 portions, add a cheese bite into the center of each, and roll it into a ball.
Coat each ball with flour, beaten egg, and panko in that order, then deep-fry them in oil heated to 170-180℃ until crispy.
- Drain off excess oil and serve.