|Beef shank||500 g|
|Hot water||600 ml|
|【B】 Onion (1 cm piece)||200 g|
|Celery (1 cm piece)||100 g|
|Red bell pepper (1 cm piece)||200 g|
|Mushroom (1 cm piece)||200 g|
|Garlic||2 cloves (crushed)|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix||1 pack|
|Italian parsley||As needed|
- Massage salt into beef and boil in【A】for 1 and a half to 2 hours until tender.
- Put oil and garlic into a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Add【B】and stir-fry until tender, then add the tomato and stir-fry until the tomato falls apart.
- Separate the beef and broth from (1), cut the beef into 2 cm cubes, then add to (2) and stir-fry together.
- Add water to the broth from (3) until it totals 800 ml, then add this to (3). After bringing to a boil, turn down to low heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and break up the Golden Curry Mix into pieces, then stir them in until they are melted. Simmer over medium heat while stirring for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put the desired amount of polenta onto a plate, then top with the curry sauce. Serve with chopped Italian parsley sprinkled on top.