|Onion, sliced||1 (200 g / 7.0 oz)|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Mashed Potato||As desired|
|【Meatball】 Ground beef||350 g / 13.0 oz|
|Panko (breadcrumb)||2 Tbsp|
|Wheat flour||As desired|
- Stir-fry onion on medium heat approx. 5 min..
- Add water and bring to a boil. Set on low heat with lid closed appox. 15 min. until it becomes soft.
- Turn off heat and break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the pan. Stir until the mix is completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Mix breadcrumb with milk.
- Put ground beef in a bowl and add (1) and (A) knead well. Shape them into small balls and cover with wheatflour.
- Heat oil (not included in the ingredients) in a frying pan and fry the meatballs.
- Put the meatballs into the sauce and mix well.
- Serve it on a plate and side with mashed potato.