||1（200 g / 7.0 oz）|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
|【Pumpkin katsu】 Pumpkin||300 g / 10.0 oz|
|Parmesan cheese||As needed|
|All purpose flour||As needed|
|Panko or breadcrumbs||As needed|
||As needed for deep-frying|
- Stir-fry onions in a large pan over medium heat for 5 min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Turn down to low heat, then cover and simmer until onions become wilted for 15 min.
- Turn off the heat and break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until the mix is completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Remove the seeds and pulp from the pumpkin with a spoon, peel it roughly, and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Wet the pumpkin lightly, then place it on a microwave-safe flat plate. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in a microwave at 600W for 4 min.
Add butter and mash it while the pumpkin is hot. Then add parmesan cheese and salt, and mix them.
- Divide into equal parts and round them.
Coat with flour and remove the extra, then coat with beaten egg, breadcrumbs in order.
Heat oil to 170℃ and fry the cutlets until they become golden brown.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce and top with pumpkin katsu.