Ingredients (4-5 servings)
||250 g / 9.0 oz
|Salt and Pepper
||200 g / 7.0 oz
||100 g / 3.5 oz
|Beetroot, canned, sliced
||1 can (230 g soild, 200 ml liquid)
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
||1/2 box (46 g)
- Cut chicken into 2-3 cm pieces and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the onion.
- Cut other vegetables into dices.
- Stir-fry onion with oil on medium heat until wilted. Add chicken and stri-fry until it changes color.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Simmer vegetables (including soilds of beetroot can) approx. 15 min on low heat until they become soft.
- Turn off heat and break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them into the pan together with the liquid of beetroot can. Stir until the mix is completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
* Cut carrot and beetroots into heart or other shapes for prettier decoration.