Ingredients (4 servings)
||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Onion||250 g / 9.0 oz|
||50 g / 2.0 oz|
||150 ｇ / 5 oz|
||1 can (415 g)|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
||1/2 pack (46 g)|
- Chop onion, carrot, and garlic into fine pieces. Remove tomato stem and cut into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry onion, carrot, and garlic on medium heat for 10 min until onion becomes lightly browned.
- Add ground pork and sprinkle salt and pepper and stir-fry. Add tomato and stir-fry until the tomato is wilted. Then add water.
- Turn up the heat and bring to a boil. Then simmer on low heat for 5 min.
- Add baked beans with the sauce and simmer for 10 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until mixes are completely melted. Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
*Garnish with fried egg and bread, as you like.