Ingredients (5 servings)
|Beef round chunk (chopped into 3 cm cube)||300 g / 10.5 oz|
|Onion, sliced||300 g / 10.5 oz|
|Mushroom, sliced||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
- Salt and pepper the beef.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir-fry the beef of (1) until browned. Then add onion until wilted.
- Add water and skim form from the surface when boiling. Then simmer for 25 min over the low heat with the lid slightly open.
- Add mushroom and simmer for 5 min. Then turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until mixes are completely melted. Simmer for 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce.