Ingredients (2 servings)
|Chinese noodle, cooked||2 portions|
|Onion||300 g / 10.6 oz|
|Red paprika||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||3 pieces (chopped)|
- Slice onions and red paprika.
- Loosen chinese noodle with 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry until browned, then take it out of the pan.
*If it is not loosen well, add water as desired (not included in the ingredients).
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the pan and stir-fry (1) lightly on medium heat.
- Add water and S&B Golden Curry Mix, then dissolve curry roux. Add (3) and stir-fry until mixed well.
- Place it on a plate, garnish with pickles, as desired.