Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion, chopped||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Onion||250 g / 8.8 oz|
|Carrot||200 g / 7 oz|
|Potato||150 g / 5 oz|
|Mushroom||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Red paprika||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Yellow paprika||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Red kidney beans, boiled||200 g / 7 oz|
|Tomato, 2cm chopped||300 g / 10.6 oz|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh chive||As desired|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
- Stir-fry chopped onions with olive oil in a pan until wilted for approx. 5-6 min.
- Cut onions (250 g), carrots, potatoes, mushrooms, red paprika, and yellow paprika into bite sized pieces.
Add the vegetable to the pan of (1), and stir-fry well until onion becomes transparent for approx. 5-6 min.
- Add red kidney beans and tomato to the pan, stir-fry until tomato lose its shape. Then add laurel and water.
Cover and reduce heat to medium-low heat after boiling. Simmer until carrots become tender, for approx. 7-8 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Simmer for approx. 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Mix chopped chives with rice.
- Place herb rice on a plate, serve curry sauce. Garnish with fresh vegetables, as desired.