Ingredients (5 servings)
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
- Cut onion, celery, and carrot roughly into 5 mm cube.
- Cut tomato into 2 cm cube.
- Stir-fry 【A】 with oil in a pan, then add ingredients of (1) for approx. 7-8 min. Add chickpea and tomato in a pan, and stir-fry until tomato is wilted. Then add water. Cover and simmer on medium low heat for approx. 4-5 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan. Stir until mixes are completely melted.
- Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly for approx. 5 min.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce. Garnish with blue poppy seeds, as desired.