Ingredients (5 servings)
|Glass noodle||80 g|
|Red paprika||100 g|
|String beans||50 g|
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||3 pieces (chopped)|
- Cut glass noodle into 15-20 cm length for ease of eating.
Put glass noodle into boiling water to rehydrate for approx. 3-4 min. Then drain well.
- Slice onion, paprika, and string beans, and cut zucchini into fine strips.
- Turn the heat on and add oil in a frying pan. Stir fry lightly onion, paprika, string beans in order.
- Add water and S&B Golden Curry Mix. Stir until mixes are completely melted.
- Add glass noodle and zucchini to the pan and mix quickly.