Vegetable Tofu Keema Curry
Ingredients (5 servings)
||3 pack （630g）
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
||5 x 200 g
|Fresh vegetable (for garnish)
- Wrap tofu in kitchen paper and cook in a microwave at 600W for 2 min. Wrap again in paper for 30 min. to drain well.
- Stir-fry onions with oil in a frying pan.
- Add carrot and grated ginger and stir-fry well.
- Break and crush tofu in the pan, and stir-fry.
- Add water and corn. Skim foam from the surface when boiling, and simmer for 5 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Simmer approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce.
Garnish with your favorite fresh vegetables, as desired.