Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Potato||1 (150 g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
|All purpose flour (rice flour)||50 g|
|Panko or breadcrumbs||80g|
|Vegetable oil||As needed (for frying)|
- Cut vegetabless into bigger size pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Put veal on plastic wrap and beat the surface of meat to 1/4 inches thick. Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Coat with flour, beaten egg, and panko.
- Heat vegetable oil to 170℃ and deep fry for 2-3 min.
- When panko becomes golden, turn schnitzels over and deep fry for 2-3 min. Drain well.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce and top with schnitzels.