Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Potato||1 (150 g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
|【Yakitori】 Chicken thigh||300 g|
- Cut vegetables into 1cm cube.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large saucepan for approx. 5-10 min.
- Add water and simmer until ingredients are tender for approx. 15 min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan.
- Stir until mixes are completely melted. Simmer until thickened, stirring constantly for approx. 5 min.
- Cut chicken thigh into bite-size, skewer 3-4 pieces on each bamboo stick and season with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down in a pan. Fry until skin is well browned.
- Turn chicken over and fry other side. Fry until skin is crispy.
*Oven: Grill for approx. 15min. in an oven at 180℃.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce and top with yakitori. Garnish with fresh vegetabls, as desired.