Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Potato||1 (150 g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
|【Grilled chicken】 Chicken thigh||650 g (130 g/serving)|
|Vegetable oil||As needed|
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Use tip of knife to open up thicker parts of chicken for even thickness.
- Lightly season (1) with salt and pepper and place skin side down in a frying pan with oil, and fry until skin is well browned.
- Turn chicken over and fry other side.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce and top with grilled chicken. Garnish with fresh vegetables and lemons, as desired.