Tofu vegetable chicken curry
Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion, bite sized
|Carrot, 2cm cube
||1/4 (50 g)
|Pumpkin (no seed), 2cm cube
|Paprika, 2cm cube
|Zucchini, 2cm cube
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
||5 x 200 g
- Peel skin of chicken breast, cut into 2 cm cube. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Wrap tofu in kitchen paper and drain well for 30 min. Cut into 2 cm cube, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry chicken with oil in a large pan. Add onion when chicken is browned. Add other vegetable and stir-fry.
- Add water and bring to boil, skim foam from the surface and simmer for 15 min on low heat.
- Fry tofu with 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan until browned.
- Turn the heat off of (4), break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Add tofu and simmer approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce.
Garnish with your favorite fresh vegetables, as desired.