Prawn tomato coconut curry
Ingredients (5 servings)
|Red rice prawn
||10 g / 2 Tsp
||5 g / 1 Tsp
||400 g / 14 oz
|Coconut milk, canned
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g
||3 pieces (50 g)
||5 x 200 g
- Remove back vein of prawn, peal the shells and remove wetness. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry prawns with 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium-low heat. Remove them when they get red.
Stir-fry onions with 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium heat. Add ginger and garlic until onions become little wilted.
- Add canned tomato and stir-fry until you see the bottom of a pan.
Add water and coconut milk and stock cube. Simmer for 15 min on low heat.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
Add prawn and simmer approx. 5min., stirring constantly.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce.
Garnish with your favorite fresh vegetables, as desired.