Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion||1 3/4 (350 g)|
|Carrot||1/2 (100 g)|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|Rice, cooked||5 x 200 g|
|【Teriyaki chicken】 Chicken thigh||650 g / (130 g/serving)|
|Rice wine (Sake)||1 tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||As needed|
|Soy sauce||3 tbsp|
|Sweet sake (mirin)||3 tbsp|
|Rice wine (Sake)||3 tbsp|
- Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry ingredients with oil in a large pan for approx. 5-10min.
- Add water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until ingredients are tender, for approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pan.
- Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted. Simmer for approx. 5min, stirring constantly.
- Use tip of knife to open up thicker parts of chicken for even thickness. Sprinkle rice wine and press chicken lightly to penetrate.
- Lightly season (1) with salt and pepper and place skin side down in a frying pan with oil, and fry until skin is well browned.
- Turn chicken over and fry other side. To ensure chicken is cooked through, turn down the heat, put a lid on the frying pan and cook chicken slowly.
- Mix 【Sauce】, add to (2) and cook over a high heat, making sure that the chicken is coated all over and glossy. Cut chicken into easy-to-eat slices and arrange on a serving dish.
- Place rice on a plate, serve curry sauce and top with Teriyaki chicken. Garnish with roasted brussels sprouts and small onions, as desired.