Ingredients (5 servings)
|Onion, minced||1 (200 ｇ / 7.1 oz)|
|Carrot||1 (150 ｇ / 5.3 oz)|
|Potato||2 (300 g / 10.6 oz)|
|Paprika||1 (150 g / 5.3 oz)|
|Vegetable Oil||1 Tbsp|
|Chicken soup stock powder||1 1/4 tsp|
|S&B Golden Curry Mix 92g||1 pack|
|S&B Oriental Curry Powder||1 tsp (as you like)|
|Rice, cooked||As desired|
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cut vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Stir-fry onion with oil in a large pot. Add chickens and stir-fry.
- Add carrot and potatoes and stir-fry. Add water and chicken soup stock, and simmer until ingredients are tender.
- Add paprika and simmer a little bit. Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Mix into pieces and add them to the pot. Stir until mixes are completely melted.
- Simmer, stirring constantly. Add curry powder to taste, if you like.