Ingredients (6 servings)
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 220 g||1/2 pack (110g)|
|Large Onion, chopped||1|
|Beef||250 g / 8.8 oz|
|Mushrooms||50 g / 1.8 oz|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|Japanese Seasoning & Soup Mix (Oden No Moto) 80g||1/2 sachet (10 g)|
|Soy sauce||1 tsp|
|Udon noodles (cooked, drained)||6 portions|
|Green spring onion, finely sliced||2|
- Stir-fry onion with oil (in a large skillet) on low heat until golden.
- Add beef and mushrooms and stir-fry.
- Add water and Japanese Seasoning and Soup Mix (Oden No Moto), and simmer until ingredients are tender, approx. 15min.
- Turn the heat off, break S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix into pieces and add them to the saucepan. Stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Bring back to boil, add soy sauce. Simmer approx. 5 min., stirring constantly.
- Pour curry over Udon and sprinkle the green spring onions over.