Ingredients (5 servings)
|Avocado, sliced (5mm)||1|
|Tomato, chopped (1cm)||2|
|S&B Golden Curry Sauce Mix 220g||1/2 pack|
|Worcester Sauce||1 1/2 Tbsp|
|Cooked rice||As desired|
|Ground chicken||200 g / 7.1 oz|
|Garlic, minced||1/2 tsp|
|Ginger, minced||1/2 tsp|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
- Heat oil in a pan, fry chicken, garlic and ginger. Add onion and stir-fry until onion is tender.
- Add tomato and water, and cover, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mash tomato. Turn the heat off, add Curry sauce Mix. Stir until sauce mixed are completely melted.
- Add Worcester sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Add avocado and stir carefully not to mash avocado.
- Serve over rice, and garnish with chervil, if desired.