Ingredients (2 servings)
|Olive oil||1 tsp|
|Red wine||2 tsp|
|S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice (Gravy Mix)||2 blocks (25g x 2)|
- Cut the beef into 2-cm slices. Cut the onion into 5-mm slices. Cut the tomatoes into 1 cm dices.
- Add salt, pepper, oil, and red wine to the beef and mix well.
- Chop the stew mix finely.
- Prepare one serving at a time. Add the stew mix and hot water into a single microwaveable bowl and mix well.
Add the onions and tomatoes from 【2】, and mix lightly.
- Loosely cover with plastic wrap and heat in a microwave oven for 3 minutes at 600 W. Take out the serving and mix.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Repeat the steps 【4】 to 【6】 to prepare the next serving.