Creamy Pasta in Bread Bowl
Ingredients (4 servings)
|Thinly sliced beef (2 cm wide)
|Green onion (2 cm wide)
|Mushrooms (thinly sliced)
|Cauliflower (cut into bite-size pieces)
|S&B Tasty White Stew Mix
|Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cut the beef into pieces 2 cm wide.
- Cut the green onion in half lengthwise and then into pieces 2 cm long.
Cut the mushrooms into pieces 4 to 5 cm thick. Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Boil the penne until al dente.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat, and stir-fry and cook the garlic and beef.
Add 【２】, continue to stir-fry. Once the ingredients are mixed well, add water and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat. Add S&B Tasty White Stew Mix, then stir until it is melted.
Turn on the heat again, add the dairy cream and 【3】and simmer while stirring until it becomes thick.
- Turn off the heat, and mix with the cheese and whole-grain mustard.
- Cut off 2 to 3 cm of the top of each boule. Hollow out the boule to make a pot, put 【5】 in the boule pot, and sprinkle the parsley.
＊Dip the removed inner bread as desired, and enjoy.