Ingredients (8 servings)
|Beef(thinly sliced)||450 g|
|Onion(thinly sliced)||680 g|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp|
|S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix 160g||1 pack|
|Rice (cooked)||200 g × 8|
- Thinly slice the onion. Thinly slice the beef.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Add the onion, and stir-fry until tender.
- Add the beef, and stir-fry over medium heat for 5 min. Add water. Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat.
- Cover with the lid slightly ajar, and simmer approx. 20 min until the ingredients are tender.
- Turn off the heat. add the S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until the sauce mixes are completely melted.
- Turn the heat back on, and simmer over low heat for approx. 5 min, stirring constantly..
- Place rice on a plate, and pour over the Hayashi Rice Sauce.