Ingredients (4 servings)
|Onion (1-cm-thick pieces)||200 g / 7.0 oz|
|Cauliflower (bite-size florets)
||200 g / 7.0 oz|
|Mushroom (bite-size pieces)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Celery (2-cm diced)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Bacon (1-cm strips)||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Garlic (chopped)||1 clove|
|Olive oil||1 Tbsp|
|Oregano (dried)||2 tsp|
|Tomato (canned)||400 g|
|Hot water||600 ml|
|S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix 160 g||1 pack|
|Olive oil||1/2 Tbsp|
|Oregano (dried, powder)||1 tsp|
|Dill (dried)||1 tsp|
|White wine vinegar||2 tsp|
|Italian parsley||As needed|
- Slice the onion into 1 cm thick. Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets and mushroom into half.
Cut the celery into 2 cm cubes and bacon into 1-cm strips. Grate the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and bacon, then cook gently.
Add onion, cauliflower, mushroom and celery. Cook until all ingredients are coated with oil.
Add the laurel, oregano, canned tomato and hot water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until vegetables are cooked, 5-6 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Simmer over medium heat until the sauce is thick, 4-5 min.
- Heat the oil over medium heat and add the medium tomato. Cook and add the oregano, dill and white wine vinegar. Stir-fry gently.
- Add 【4】 into 【3】 and bring to a boil. Garnish with Italian parsley as desired.