Ingredients (2-3 servings)
|Ground beef||200 g / 7.0 oz|
||100 g / 3.5 oz|
|Celery (minced)||40 g|
|Garlic (minced)||1/2 clove|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tbsp|
|Tomato (1-cm diced)||200 g / 7.0 oz|
|Red wine||50 ml|
|Tomato puree||50 g|
|Hot water||200 ml|
|S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix 160 g||1/2 pack|
|Spaghetti||200-300 g / 7-10 oz|
|Grated cheese||As needed|
|Parsley (chopped)||As needed|
- Mince the onion, celery and garlic. Cut the tomato into 1 cm cubes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and add the garlic. Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up.
Add the onion and celery and cook until wilted. Add the tomato and stir-fry until breaking up into pieces.
Add the red wine and bring to a boil.
Add the tomato puree and laurel and stir. Add the hot water and simmer for 4-5 min.
- Turn off the heat. Add the S&B Tasty Hayashi Rice Sauce Mix by breaking it into pieces, then stir until sauce mixes are completely melted.
Turn on the heat again and simmer over medium heat for 2-3 min.
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions and drain.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the Hayashi sauce and toss until coated.
Top with grated cheese and parsley.