Ingredients (4 servings)
|Dumpling skin||1 pack (for 20-25 pieces)|
|Minced chicken||200 g|
|Chinese chive||1/2 bunch|
|Chinese cabbage||2 leaves|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp|
|【A】 Chicken soup stock powder||1 tsp|
|Oyster sauce||2 tsp|
|Sesame oil||1 tsp|
|Potato Starch||1 tbsp|
|【Dipping sauce】 Soy sauce||As needed|
|S&B La-Yu (Chili Oil)||As needed|
- Chop chinese chive and chinese cabbage into fine pieces.
- Put minced chicken and 【A】 in a bowl, then mix well. Add ingredients of (1) and mix well.
- Put 【2】 on dumpling skin and wrap.
- Add oil in a frying pan and turn the heat on. Place Gyoza (3) on it.
When the surface is browned, add water up to 1/3 height of Gyoza.
Then put the lid on the frying pan and steam-cook it on medium-high heat for 4-5 min.
- Remove the lid, cook it over high heat until the liquid evaporates.
- If there is a lot of water, remove water by opening the lid slightly. Cook until the surface of Gyoza is crispy.