Ingredients(4 servings: 12～20 ganache)
|Bitter chocolate||200 g / 7.1 oz|
|Fresh cream||80 ml|
|S&B Sansho||1/2 tsp|
|Pink pepper||1/2 tsp|
- Place baking paper in a square baking pan. Make sure the paper is large enough to cover sides of ingredients, and snip the corners so that the paper sits snugly with no wrinkles. Crush pink pepper lightly.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, place in a microwavable bowl and heat uncovered in a microwave at 600w for 3 minutes. Chocolate will melt evenly and smoothly if it is removed from the microwave and stirred in every one minute. Pour fresh cream into a separate microwavable bowl, add S&B Sansho and mix, cover with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave at 600W for 50 seconds.
- Quickly mix the melted chocolate and the fresh cream together and pour into baking pan. Gently tap pan 2 or 3 times to release any trapped air, then sprinkle the crushed pink pepper on top. Refrigerate for an hour or longer to get solid.
- Remove the chocolate from the container and peel off baking paper. Warm a knife in hot water, wipe it dry and cut the chocolate into pieces.
- To finish, use a sifter to sprinkle cocoa powder over the top, and add a little extra S&B Sansho.