Daily efforts of the S&B Foods Group (the "Group") hinge on the following philosophy and vision.
"Bring natural life and happiness to every household"
With the potentiality of "Spice and Herb, the Earth's Blessing", we create a flavorful, healthy and bright future.
Based on this philosophy and vision, each and every employee will work in the same direction.
We will enhance our organizational strength and put it into practice with the aim of realizing a sustainable company and society.
The Group recognizes the possibility that its business activities may directly or indirectly affect human rights.
We set forth the S&B Foods Group Human Rights Policy (the "Policy") to respect the human rights of everyone involved in our business as part of our human rights efforts.
1. Basic Concept
The Group will act in accordance with the United Nations' Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights while also respecting the International Bill of Human Rights (Universal Declaration of Human Rights and International Covenants on Human Rights), ILO core labor standards (ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work), and other international rules on human rights.
2. Responding to Human Rights Issues
The Group will set up a due diligence system for human rights to work toward the prevention and mitigation of any adverse impact its business may have on human rights.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations of all countries and regions that we are involved with through business activities. If there is any conflict between an internationally recognized human right and a law or regulation of a country, we will seek a way to respect the international principle of human rights to the maximum extent possible.
- In the process of executing this Policy, the Group will work on improving its human rights initiatives through communication and discussion with relevant stakeholders.
- We will provide appropriate education and training to ensure that this Policy is effectively executed throughout the Group.
- We will properly disclose information about our human rights initiatives through our website and publications.
- In the event that it became clear that the Group's business activities have caused a negative impact on human rights, or have contributed to such negative impact, we will take proper remedial measures to correct the situation.
This Policy applies to all officers and employees of the Group.
We will also encourage our suppliers and business partners around the world to support this Policy and respect human rights.
*"S&B Foods Group" (or the "Group") means the S&B Foods Inc. and its group companies (subsidiaries and affiliates).
Established on October 2021
President Representative Director,S&B Foods, Inc.